The Asics Netburner Ballistic FF 2 women’s netball shoes build upon the Gel-Netburner heritage with a durable, fast and flexible design for court-specific movement.
Polyurethane rubber wraps the toes to boost your protection and create a flexible forefoot without compromise to the support you crave.
An internal heel counter ensures a snug rearfoot fit – so you can trust this netball shoe will move like an extension of your body while you master sharp cuts or intercept the ball mid-flight.
It features the responsive FlyteFoam Propel midsole technology that Asics have rolled out in a number of their premium running shoes – creating a shock-absorbing yet snappy feel to spring into action. It fights off fatigue – so your feet stay feeling lighter and more energised during tough matches.
Stability has been kept in mind when reengineering the midsole to support your speed and agility. TWISSTRUSS technology delivers structured support to accomodate swift pivoting and other netball-specific movement.
A court-ready outsole features deeper flex grooves to allow your foot to bend naturally for improved agility and to ensure reliable grip for a confidence-inspiring ride.
- Support and speed for netball, volleyball and other indoor court sports where agility and cushioning are key to improved performance
- Meets the demands of club and professional players seeking durability to last all season
- Reinforced toe area for extra protection
- Supportive internal heel counter hugs your rearfoot in place like a seatbelt
- FlyteFoam Propel midsole for impact protection and springy propulsion to charge up and down the court
- Superior blend of cushion, bounce and flexibility
- Forefoot and rearfoot Gel cushioning for plush protection from the natural impact stresses of netball and volleyball
- TWISSTRUSS technology lives up to the stability characteristics the popular Gel-Netburner was known for – accommodating fast twisting motions and the stop-start nature of your sport
- Deep Flexion outsole grooves to move naturally and efficiently on indoor court surfaces