Now in its 10th generation, the Asics GT-1000 10 women’s running shoes have been refined for lightweight performance and stability to clock up the Ks.
The women’s version weighs in 15g lighter than the Asics GT-1000 8 and a reduced 8mm drop gives road warriors a more natural pitch compared to its competitors in the stability category.
A single-piece FlyteFoam midsole transforms hard impacts into soft, protected landings to make long runs feel easier and your feet less fatigued.
Exposed rearfoot Gel provides targeted cushioning at the first point of contact with the ground for heel strikers. Long distance runners with a slower stride turnover and increased need for support will gravitate towards this ride.
Advanced stability technologies like DuoMax and Guidance Line work together to take the pressure off feet during overpronation, offering a smoother stride and improved running form.
Full ground contact delivers a stable platform on the road so you can supercharge your step count confidently and distraction-free.
The AHAR sponge rubber outsole increases the lifespan of your go-to running shoes while keeping excess weight to a minimum.
- Ideal for long distance runners seeking a combination of comfort and stability in a lightweight package
- Updated Russel heathered mesh upper creates a comfortable wrap around your feet
- Internal heel counter for a secure, locked-in fit
- Single-piece FlyteFoam midsole to cushion and protect during high mileage runs
- Exposed rearfoot Gel for smooth shock absorption
- Lower heel drop for a more natural slope from heel-to-toe, without compromise to stability or cushioning
- DuoMax for overpronation control
- Guidance Line for an efficient heel-to-toe transition
- Hard-wearing EVA Trusstic
- Lightweight AHAR sponge rubber outsole to tackle endurance runs, daily training and easy-going recovery runs